Monday, September 12, 2011

Day 1- A Favorite Song!

I'm nothing if not a music aficionado with eclectic tastes. You'll find that a man such as I will have many favorite songs that change almost as fast and as often as I change plush robes and silken ascots. One of my perennial favorites as far as bands go, would have to be The Beach Boys.

Dennis couldn't be in this picture with us. He had to run off to swimming lessons. Ironic, isn't it?

Lately, after putting in hard day's work, I've been kind of moody when I've arrived home. One of the things I do to combat those negative feelings is to take Harry for a ride in the stroller while I jog. We listen to upbeat music from my workout mix to keep a good pace. The following song, although a silly and unimportant song from one of The Beach Boys' lesser known (and best) albums, always cheers me up. Ladies and gentlemen, from the Wild Honey album, I present "How She Boogalooed It."

1 comment:

  1. I love your outfit. Why don't you dress like that anymore?

    ReplyDelete